This page lists all changes to the Translator V18. It allows you to decide whether it is useful for you to download the new file or not.
Changes in release 18.0.114 (in comparison to the original release V18.0.44):
- The Web translator has been improved. It supports IDN domains (with umlauts), SSL encrypted websites, etc. and is much more tolerant to nonstandard HTML code.
- The Speech output is now also available directly in the Web translator.
- Universal translator and Web translator will automatically select the best method to communicate with the clipboard supported by the operating system.
- The Enhanced dictionary lookup is now also available directly in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- The Speech output is available directly in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher as well.
- The size of the Foreign language tutor can now be changed.
- The bookmark feature in the "Edit dictionary entries" window has been enhanced and improved.
- Some minor corrections and changes.